breakingmoon.com
This website is only for LunarStorm Clan members. If you are new to the site please use your ign from either game and as your username here. Thank You & Welcome to BreakingMoon.com
breakingmoon.com
This website is only for LunarStorm Clan members. If you are new to the site please use your ign from either game and as your username here. Thank You & Welcome to BreakingMoon.com
breakingmoon.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social Network for the LunarStorm Clan Members

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum Rankings have now been added.
Check the News for November Events!
LUNARSTORM PUSH-UPS COMPLETE: 6550 ONLY 3450 REMAINING!
If you haven't introduce yourself to the clan please do so under annoucements.

Anime!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Watercut
Iapetus
Iapetus
Watercut

Anime!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Anime!!!!!   Anime!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:34 pm

(Sorry with all the "!" the title had to be longer >.>)

Alright.
Lets try to get talking more and see what we're in interested in.
Lets start with anime! I know that most or at least a number of you watch it. So I think it's an easy way to start a new conversation about.

It can be about anything anime related. Maybe what you are watching, may what you plan to watch, or maybe you want to have a discussion about a certain anime.

So lets hear it!
Here's my list of anime, maybe that may help start a convo. http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Watercut

If not, anyone watching Infinite Stratos?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/freedom01/
Lock_On
Iapetus
Iapetus
Lock_On

Anime!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime!!!!!   Anime!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:13 am

Well... talking about "Anime", my favourite and the best I have ever watch is GUNDAM. but I also like other mecha anime such as Neon Genesis Evangelion or Rebuild of Evangelion, Star Driver, Eureka Seven, Broken Blade (Break Blade), Code Geass, Infinite Stratos, etc...

When I play Cosmic Break, I remembered about Infinite Stratos... especially about the Moe Mechas!! Laughing

sorry for my bad English..
Back to top Go down
Watercut
Iapetus
Iapetus
Watercut

Anime!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime!!!!!   Anime!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:29 am

Lock_On wrote:
Well... talking about "Anime", my favourite and the best I have ever watch is GUNDAM. but I also like other mecha anime such as Neon Genesis Evangelion or Rebuild of Evangelion, Star Driver, Eureka Seven, Broken Blade (Break Blade), Code Geass, Infinite Stratos, etc...

When I play Cosmic Break, I remembered about Infinite Stratos... especially about the Moe Mechas!! Laughing

sorry for my bad English..

What's your favortie Gundam series right now?
You're watching Break Blade too? I thought it was sorta un popular and not alot of people watch it. But please don't tell me you actually like Star Driver, like really really like it. It's a pretty awful anime.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/freedom01/
Cast
Founder
Founder
Cast

Anime!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I think the only mech anime i watched was Robotech   Anime!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:31 pm

Robotech was my favorite anime when i was younger and i learned about Macross later.

I even did this short animation for my class but never went anywhere with.

Back to top Go down
Lock_On
Iapetus
Iapetus
Lock_On

Anime!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Anime...   Anime!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:41 am

Watercut said: What's your favortie Gundam series right now?
You're watching Break Blade too? I thought it was sorta un popular and not alot of people watch it. But please don't tell me you actually like Star Driver, like really really like it. It's a pretty awful anime.

Re: Uhm.... I think my favorite Gundam Series right now is Gundam 00 and Gundam Unicorn... but I also like Gundam Seed series (including Seed Destiny)... Well... ActualY all Gundam series are awesome... but I haven't watched some of them ( G Gundam, Gundam X, Mobile Suite Gundam, Turn A Gundam, etc...) I just know the series from Gundam Games such as SD GUNDAM G GENERATION WARS in PS2 console...

and then Break Blade... I just like mecha anime, this anime make me curious... it isn't bad at all...

about Star Driver.... I think the mechas isn't too good or bad, just average... But something that make me like this anime are the Graphics and Characters... and the way of story makes me curious!!!

Cast said: Robotech was my favorite anime when i was younger and i learned about Macross later.

I even did this short animation for my class but never went anywhere with.

I also like Macross... It's prety cool, I guess...!! Because I like mecha anime... Smile
Back to top Go down
Ferrick
Iapetus
Iapetus
Ferrick

Anime!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime!!!!!   Anime!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:44 pm

Gundam unicorn FTW XD

infinite stratos, yumekui merry, shinrei tantei yakumo, and code geass is awesome too =3
Back to top Go down
Lock_On
Iapetus
Iapetus
Lock_On

Anime!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime!!!!!   Anime!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:00 am

Infinite Sratos is reaching its climax...!!
Back to top Go down
Prata_Rex
Rhea
Rhea
Prata_Rex

Anime!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime!!!!!   Anime!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:38 pm

Infinite Stratos is awesome but it's kinda sad that there's only one season...
Back to top Go down
http://tama345.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Anime!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime!!!!!   Anime!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime!!!!!
Page 1 of 1